Sunday 3 February 2013

IT'S TRUE...So true..LIFE IS A JOURNEY, NOT A DESTINATION..


Life is a journey, not a destination..
For all ups and downs..
For all happiness and sorrows..
For all success and failure..
For all jokes and laughter..
For all sadness and cries..
For all worries and cheerfullnes..
For all heart broken that I've felt..
For all the families around..
For all the friends that surrounds..
For all the foes that fights..
For all the lovers that has gone..
For all the relationships that stay..
For all the love that gone..
For all the stubbornness and nonsense..
For all the give and take..
For all the quarrel and fight..
For all the love that I get..
For all the struggles that I got through..
For all the dreams that I've achieved..
For all the dreams that I can't accomplished..

 Thanks to all the people that came into my life, some stays forever, some just passed in my life for a moment of time, some pours the colours of happiness, some pours the colours of pain and heart broken..Thanks you for putting colours in my life..Whether it's good or bad..all of them are my treasure...for it's making me happier, for it's making me stronger, for it's making me grow up...

Thanks to all of YOU in my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment