Monday 16 September 2013

Being Thankful For The Last Broken Relationship...

I wrote this just to make myself feel better..
It's so annoying how my last relationship ends..
I planned to end it nicely, but it ends with blaming each other..
I think both parties hurt not because the relationship doesn't work but the blaming part..

I accepted what has happened and  there are  10 goodness of the broken relationship has brought me

1.Thanks for the broken relationship, it makes me grow stronger

2. Thanks for the broken relationship, it makes me improve myself better

3. Thanks for the broken relationship, I've learned blaming each other doesn't bring us any benefit

4. Thanks for the broken relationship, i bought a book to improve my next relationship

5. Thanks for the broken relationship, I have more time to spend with my family when my parents got sick this year

6. Thanks for the broken relationship, I realized that only forgiveness can heal the resentment and pain

7. Thanks for the broken relationship, I realized that the world is big enough and filled with a lot of fun, hopes, and more cheerfullness

8. Thanks for the broken relationship, I have grow more mature

9. Thanks for the relationship, it makes me becoming more ready for the upcoming future

10. Thanks for the broken relationship, I believe that I deserved to have a happy life and have more time to look for money that I need for my wedding and expenses after wedding.

11. Thanks for the broken relationship, it makes me back on my business back and it's growing well now.

No comments:

Post a Comment