Monday 16 September 2013

Make All Your Wishes Come True....

These are my top tens desire, which I want to ask from Allah
I read this in a book that by using the Law of Attraction, we can select ten desires from different areas of of your life, such as money, health, home, and relationships, or you might want to choose ten desires in one area you really want to change, such as work or succes.

Write them as though you've received them;

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for my parents and family who is always be with me even how bad I am

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for all money that keeps pouring in through my business

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for the perfect loving soulmate you've sent me

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for the news we are getting married and have a baby

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for tripling my sales this month

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for my health you've given me

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for the unexpected money for my pregnancy and birth expenses in private hospital

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for how easy and effortless my path was

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for all the love I got from people around me

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Allah for finally let me transfer easily to my hometown and be near with all people I love the most


No comments:

Post a Comment