Wednesday 4 September 2013

Reading a manual...and I found that it's true...

I read a manual on relationship...

Man Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

and to tell you the truth, it's true..

how man and woman reacts to problem
and how this misconception can cause us to suffer from relationship problems

Since I been in a relationship last year and already broke up..
it's true that our relationship actually broke up because of this misunderstanding

Yes, it's true sometimes he was so gentle, so caring and warm towards me
and suddenly without a warning, he seems to distance himself away for a while
and when he comes back, it takes a bit longer time for me to warm up with him again...

We went through this cycle for a few times,
until the last time it explodes due to interferences of third party..

I don't know how my next relationship is going to be
and if he comes back
there's a few things need to be resolved
but i don't think he's coming back
cause I heard that he's getting marry this year..
it's up to him
there's no benefit of chasing after him again if he doesn't make the decision to reconcile back with me (hahahaha)
I've already move on a long time ago
already forgive what has happened
but just a bit shy of what has already happened
I don't  think much of him
it's just when i read the manual
i did remember back all the confusions that has happened

now, i'm still reading the manual for better understanding on a man's behaviour
it's true...
we can never be the same..
cause Men Are From Mars, and Women Are From Venus...
hahahaha..........

No comments:

Post a Comment