Sunday 22 September 2013

My Plan Now..

Now I am looking for a part time business opportunity..called drop shipping
It's quite hard to find a dropshipping business that meet my criteria..
I want a company/person who offers a drop shipping business which can be trusted..
For your information, in drop shipping program, you acts as the agent/middle person between the customer and the business owner..
you get the commission from sales, and the business owner will sent the product to the customer, so it is important to look for a business owner which have a good track record and can be trusted..

For my business of selling kain sulam, i plan to continue doing it since i have quite many customer already and a few of my family who acts as my agent..but for now i need to clear all old stocks first...

All this money is will all be kept for my future expenses, so that when i need it..i have money to use for it..

and for jodoh, I hope if there is still jodoh for me out there, i hope this time it will come in a calm condition..
no more forcing, no more conflicts arises..just plain calmness and well planned..In Shaa Allah...
I really need the calmness....

No comments:

Post a Comment