Sunday 22 September 2013

My TOP 10 WishList...

i'm sure everybody has their own wishlist..
I don't like posting my personal wishlist on facebook..cause it may attracts many unneeded  attention and might also get unnneeded comments...

My Top Ten Wishlist Now..

1. Perfect Love
A perfect loving spouse which will stay together no matter what happens, highly tolerate, take care of his solah, positive attitude, love to tithe, hardworking, very responsible, treat parent with respect, kind hearted, financially very stable...

2. Child
Of course this is a great time to start a family

3. Happy and healthy parents
I hope my parents are healthy and happy..of course I want them to enjoy their life
Hope my mom will be free from cancer soon..and my father get back his lost spirit...

4.Slim
Of couse it's good to maintain good health and as a preparation for wedding and pregnancy and birth journey

5.Sedekah continously
Of course, to maintain good cash flow in our life..we must give first to receive

6. Business is going very well and money keeps pouring in
In Shaa Allah

7. Career
Keep a good track recod of it, maintain it with no problem...

8. Supportive + Kind hearted friends
of couse you need this so much, especially having good girlfriends

9. Good neighbour
A must, we live in society..so having good neighbour is must

10. Health and happiness, and a calm heart
The most precious gift of all...Thank U Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment