Sunday 1 September 2013

My past wishlist that already accomplished...


1) Pass all exams UPSR, PMR and SPM with flying colours - done (yearssssss ago)
2) Entering university - done (even the way is distracted from it's original plan)
3) Looking for life and work experiences - done (worked since 16 years old, during university time i did work to collect money own my own (on holidays), even save some of my ptptn during my studying time for my saving so that i do have some money when i started working)
4) Get job right after graduating - done
5) Start saving money and helping parents right after starts working - done and still doing it
6) Enjoy my worklife, do the best that i could - done and still fighting to do it
7) Enjoy having vacations with friends (I rarely went for vacation when I was a child and a teenager, so this is one of my wish when i enter my worklife) - alhamdullillah, got it
8) Secure my financial for myself
9) Help my parents financially
10) Accompanied parents when hospitalized - this is my responsibility as a child, and alhamdulillah Allah gave me this chance

Not in my wishlist or mind but accomplished

1) Fall in love for the first time at the age of 18 (but broke up later)
Really a challenging and memorable experience that taught me a lot about love, tolerance, patience, boys,life-test, heart broken, frustration, and seeking the guidance of Allah......
2) Been in relationship 5 times already but still not even one happens to end with marriage
3) Got APC in less than 4 years working - alhamdullillah, feeling gratefull for this even though i never thought of it
4)Bought myself a house
I never imagined i can buy a house, when i started working i always wondering how did people managed to buy a house since it is really a big commitment to pay for..but then, allah made it's way for me..finally i have my own house..

This year wish list needed to accomplished

1) I hope my mom heal from cancer
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer early this year, now she's getting treatment to cure it..
She already had her cancerous cell removed from her breast this June, now she will be starting her radiotherapy treatment..
Luckily for us she didn't need to undergo chemotherapy treatment since her cancer was detected early...
as for financial support for her treatment, we didn't have to worry much even cancer treatment could be very expensive..
we could use GL since I am a government servant (my dad is pesara, and my brother also a government servant)
the treatment is quite good, even though you might need to wait a bit because there are so many people going to get treatment too..but so far, everything's went well...alhamdulillah

2) I wish i meet my soulmate soon and getting marry this year
For the first time in my life, i wish to get marry asap..
I don't know why, but it feels like i need to start thinking about myself and starting my own family
and of course I do wish I will have a baby asap right after i got marry..
I'll be 30 next year (on July) so this is the right time for me to start having a family
i want to get marry cause i want to fill myself with love..
i want someone to love and to be loved
i want children to be loved...
please Ya Allah, meet me with the right person so that i could accomplish this

My wishlist that not accomplished

) Continue master education and complete it before the age of 30
This one seems need to be postponed, since my biggest thought now is to get marry and have kids..
Please Ya Allah, i do wish i meet my soulmate as soon as possible..
so that i could start having my own family as soon as possible too......ameennnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment