Saturday 31 August 2013

Working since the age of 16 years old..this is where I am right now..thank u Allah..

I did not know if there's anybody out there who did share the same experience as mine..

I was born in a very simple family...
there are only four of us in our family..ayah, mak, me and my brother who is already married by now..

We had a very sedentary lifestyle...
no vacation during holiday, no birthday celebration (I used to get sad when I was a child when I saw my friends were celebrating their birthday, but now it's not a big deal)
all that my parent provide us is education and my mom always said that the best thing they could give us is education..

So I've become a very hardworking students during my school days..
My aim is to get the best results that I could achieve...
Cause I want a better life..
The life I've been dreaming about...able to get all the things I want on my own..
I study so hard and managed to pass all the big exams in my life with flying colours..
My UPSR is 4A's (at that time, year 1996), my PMR is 8A's and managed to get through SPM with 9A's
I did get a scholarship after SPM but I rejected the offer due to a few issue arises..

Since money is one of major problem in my family, I tried as much as I could so that I don't have to have money problems when I'm adult..
I worked since the age of 16..all day long from 9 am to 6 pm and that moment of time I was only getting paid RM350 permonth..but I managed to to keep some of the money for my educational purpose..
That was the best experience ever in my life..
Despite learning about working at a very young age (I do have a fewschool  friends who had same experience as me), I also learned on how to communicate with people during my younger working days..
That experience changes me from timid, shy young girl to a better person..
I made friends with older people (still in contact until now)
but on the same time I keep on studying..with the remembrance in my mind that I want to be better...

Now, I've achieved a very stable life..
More rezeki is coming in..it might not be as much compared with others who had bigger salary, but most importantly I feel blessed with all the sustenance Allah has given me..
and I know the rezeki is more blessed when shared with others..
cause I believe that all that we had will be more meaningfull when it is shared..
especially when we use some part of it to help others who is less fortunate..

I believe the rezeki that Allah give will be more than enough for everyone when it is shared..
The sharing moment makes it more meaningfull...
We GIVE to RECEIVE...
The more we GIVE, the MORE that we'll be receive..
and all the good and barakah rezeki coming from Allah is to be shared among us...

How I was an idiot during all those few years before..
very stingy...feeling that all the rezeki is all mine....
and thank u Allah for enlighten my heart and make me realise how good and gratefull it feels when all the rezeki is shared among us...

SPREAD THE LOVE, AND THE LOVE WILL BE COMING BACK TO U...






No comments:

Post a Comment