Saturday 24 August 2013

The Secret Book.......







This is the book I've been reading lately..
Actually it's my brother's book given to him by my sister in law..
So i borrow this from them for a while

I still haven't finished reading this book, only read half of it after a week reading it..
Cause I have a habit of getting sleepy after reading a few pages of it...hahahaa......but still I want to read it until I finish it..
This book is really interesting cause it teach us how to use our mind to get what we want in our life..

It teach us on how we could use the power of gratutide and visualization to improve our life and get what we want..
the price might be a costly for a book, but I think it's worth buying..
You can do experiment on your own and see if you can truly use your mind of getting what you want in your life..
We always know what we want in our heart right..so what is the correct way we can get it by using our mind?
I guess I should dream of winning a Nissan Grand Livina next month....hahahaha..what a wild2  dream...

read this book, and I'm sure you'll be impressed of how our minds can get us what we want...

No comments:

Post a Comment