Monday 12 August 2013

ALHAMDULILLAH....


Before this i am in my attempt to lose weight..it takes a very long time for me to lose 12kg since my previous weight in Jan 2012..since i try to use natural method to lose weight after tired of using all kinds of "ubat kurus" or supplement for losing weight...

Before this, i always want a fast way to decrease my weight because of my impatient attitude for result..I want a fast result..so i've tried so many types of slimming products (seriously many types without thinking of the sides effect i might get) but after lose 2-3kgs, i then normally adding up more than that after i've stopped using the products..

This happens because, my weight loss (2-3kgs) is due to the product but still my attitude towards foods did not improve...so i cannot control my weight but end up adding more than what i've lost...

Then, it comes to a point that I understand, my I must change in order to lose weight and control my weight forever is by changing my attitude towards foods..I must control my lust over food..

Since then, I try to find many information about how did people lose weight naturally...I google and read everything, among then are the famous blog Sususejat.com and Kevinzahri's blog...I've got a lot of good information and motivating stories about how other people who have the same problem as mine and some other people who have bigger problem than mine OVERCOME THEIR ATTITUDE  and finally becomes a new person after losing their weight..

I still remember the first thing I did is doing my own food log as suggested by Sususejat who he himself experienced overweight moment in life during his school days..I was really inspired by his story and determination...Although I did not keep the food log for a very long time, and it's a bit hard for me (it takes about one and a half year) to control my eating habit..but now I can control my eating habit...and I keep on losing weight now eventhough I'm not thinking about losing weight all the time anymore...Alhamdulillah..Thank You Allah...finally I've come to a point to understand that TO CHANGE SOMETHING, IT MUST START FROM WITHIN...THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON OF ALL......

No comments:

Post a Comment