Thursday 22 August 2013

ASK...BELIEVE..RECEIVE

Ask first what you want..
Believe that what you want belongs to you...
Feel that you receive it.....

Since this is my personal blog, my very own personal place where I poured all my dreams, all my feelings and all my effort......hope nobody get's offended with what I wrote..

ASK

I want a loving soulmate so that I can love him back, never leave his solat expecially Subuh,sekufu or better so that we can plan things together, quite good looking,  someone who love to tithe (one special request),someone who respect my parent and i will respect his parent too, someone who I can discuss with when problem arises, someone who took action and responsible, someone who could laugh with me, cry with me and jokes with me and laugh with my jokes.....and plus more CARINGGGGG.....hahahaha...i'sm such a dreamer...DREAM, DREAM, DREAM

Just let my soul fly looking for it's mate.....and when my soul finds its mate.....I believe that I will truly know who is he......Even others might not believe it, but that's not a big deal as long as I believe....

I want to live in abundance, and keep on giving tithe as long as I could..consistently...helping the truly inneed people.....save something for my saham in heaven.....

I want to have beautiful children, lovable, adorable, cute, naughty but nice, soleh and solehah...hahahaha


BELIEVE

I believe I have a loving soulmate so that I can love him back, never leave his solat expecially Subuh,sekufu or better so that we can plan things together, quite good looking,  someone who love to tithe (one special request),someone who respect my parent and i will respect his parent too, someone who I can discuss with when problem arises, someone who took action and responsible, highly tolerate, someone who could laugh with me, cry with me and jokes with me and laugh with my jokes.....and plus more CARINGGGGG.....hahahaha...i'm such a dreamer...DREAM, DREAM, DREAM

Just let my soul fly looking for it's mate.....and when my soul finds its mate.....I believe that I will truly know who is he......Even others might not believe it, but that's not a big deal as long as I believe....

I believe I live in abundance, and keep on giving tithe as long as I could..consistently...helping the truly inneed people.....save something for my saham in heaven.....

I believe I have beautifull children, lovable, adorable, cute, naughty but nice, soleh and solehah...hahahaha

RECEIVE

and I know and feel I'm going to receive it.......YES...it will happen...

p/s I also dream I'll win a Nissan Grand Livina this year.....and I believe I will receive it......hahahaha...

Forgive me for what I wrote..I'm just wanna dreammmm....dreammmm.....dreammmmmmm........and get what I dreamed about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment