Saturday 31 August 2013

Alhamdulillah..Thank U Allah, Thank U Allah, Thank U Allah...

Thank U so much Allah for filling my day with love today...
I felt so gratitude for what you've been given to me through this day and through my entire life..
Thank u so much Allah..
looking back for what I've went through I never thought one day I could be as bless as now Ya Allah..

Thanks for all those happy moments with my family
and I believe there are more to come in my life...

Thank u, thank u, thank u so much Allah..

and today I do not know why,
but I could feel just like love is in the air..
it seems like my love, my soulmate is looking for me
feels like he's yearning for me (but I don't know who is he)
and I could feel it, (hahahahaha)
deeply inside my heart (semua orang pernah rasa perasaan rindu kan? saya rasa dirindui seseorang, hahahaha..seriously, i know this might sound crazy...but it's true I feel it)
I know this might sound ridiculous to anybody who read this..
But it's true...
I could feel it..
and it is very strong..
until I could not deny this feeling...
and I couldn't help myself thinking
this is very weird
Why I feel this way Ya Allah?
Give me the answer..
I believe that only You Ya Allah have the answer
as You are the guardian of human's heart..

and again Thank U so much Ya Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment