Monday 12 August 2013

Hari Raya......

This year Hari Raya is quite different from all those Hari Raya in my life...there's a little change in attitude during this Hari Raya..

Usually during Ramadan, I will go on shopping or at least window shopping as a token of appreciation for myself after working the whole year...

But this year, it is quite suprise for myself cause I seriously lost interest to buy nearly anything..the only thing I bought myself this year is a scarf (tudung) which i bought from my student for only RM15..

and I didn't even wear my Hari Raya outfit that I've already sent to tailor since the Mac and just took it from tailor 3 days before Hari Raya...I wore the Baju Kurung that I usually wear to work..

It seems celebrating Hari Raya is s bit different for me. ..but still I love the family gathering during Hari Raya..that is the only thing that I feel the same..how sad Hari Raya would be without families around by our side..I can't imagine that..(hoping that unfortunate people still feel happy celebrating Hari Raya especially who have already lost their parents, i feel sorry for that)

Hari Raya is the moment of time we could meet each other and feel the closeness among families...
Hari Raya is the day we apologize to each other...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA.....


No comments:

Post a Comment