Monday 26 August 2013

Why Do You Want To Get Married?

I don't know the exact reason why should I get marry cause I don't know how to fall in love again..

The only reason left is

If Allah sends someone to me, the only reason I married him is because of Allah
I will treat him nice because of Allah
I will try to survive and enjoy the marriage because of Allah
I will try to accept and give because only because of Allah
That's the only reason I can think of right now...
Because you don't meet a person without a reason..
You meet them because they are meant to cross your path...

My parent are asking me to get marry, but I didn't know who and where is the right person..
I don't know how will I get marry, but I believe Allah will solve it for me..


After a few days of thinking, now I know and understand why I want to get marry..
it's not because you scared of people's perception
it's not because you scared you'll be alone when you are old..
it's not because you want someone to take care and responsible about you..
It's just because I want to fill myself and my life with LOVE.......LOVE.....and LOVE...
love that will bring us to jannah..
In shaa Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment